- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package knorr cajun sides - red beans & rice
- 1/2 cup green peas (frozen, partially thawed)
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Cook bacon in 12-inch skillet until crisp; remove bacon and set aside. Reserve drippings.
- Add chicken and green pepper to reserved drippings in same skillet and brown chicken, about 3 minutes. Stir in water, Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice and peas. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and rice is tender. Stir in hot pepper sauce.