- 8 ounces gluten free penne pasta (or whole-wheat penne pasta)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast (or thighs, trimmed, if necessary, and cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon
- 10 cups fresh spinach (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (divided)
|Calories270Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tyler 7 days ago
Solid meal! will definitely make it again!
Jen 8 days ago
We loved this meal, will make it again.
Adina Nicolaiciuc 10 days ago
Quick and yummy. Will definitely make it again.
Morgan Riley 11 days ago
Ok, not the best but good in a pinch
4d980f61-7352-429f-84da-e9dd63d83ced 14 days ago
full of flavor and simple and quick to make. I added scallions on top. Will make again
Cameron Hodge 17 days ago
Good simple recipe. Not my favorite sauce though
Thomas 25 days ago
somewhat bland, but light and delicious. can always add some spice or red pepper to add some kick.
Lindsay L. 19 Dec 2018
Fantastic! My kids devoured it and it’s my new favorite dish!
Jim 19 Dec 2018
Some of the reviews said this was bland... I don't know how they could say that. The lemon, lemon zest & wine gave this such a rich flavor... I'll definitely make this one again!
Kylee 18 Dec 2018
It was good, but I added butter, shallots, and parmesan cheese
Anita 12 Dec 2018
So bland! And the lemon is overwhelming. Disappointing dinner night 😢
Krystle Jordan Hepworth 12 Dec 2018
jt was delicious! it tasted really good and was very flavorful. i didn't use 10 cups of spinach because my pan couldn't handle that and it seemed a bit overkill. so I used about 3 cups. i also omitted the lemon zest but used plenty of lemon juice still.