- 1 pound all purpose potatoes (peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 3 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (medium, peeled, if desired, and chopped)
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise (or Hellmann's®, with Lime Juice*)
- 15 pimento stuffed green olives (quartered, optional)
- 2 tablespoons sofrito
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except potatoes in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.