These Chicken & Pesto Naan Pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken. Fast, filling, and flavorful!
- 4 pieces naan
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 4 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of pesto sauce onto the center of each naan bread. Use the back of a spoon to spread it into an even layer, leaving a ½” border around the sauce.
- Arrange an equal amount of shredded chicken onto each naan bread.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of cheese over the chicken.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Dice the tomato. Remove the seeds and discard.
- Top each naan pizza with an equal amount of diced tomato.
- Slice and serve.
Charlemagne Corder 6 days ago
It was incredible! Would definitely make again
kristin 1 Nov
very delicious and easy to put together. garlic naan is what i bought.
StarFoodie 24 Oct
This was super easy to make and very tasty. my family loved it.
Mattie Malv 27 Sep
taste really good, but would recommend buttering the edges to make sure that the edges not get too burnt
Breanna Anderson 16 Aug
ok tasty. might add more to it next time
Melissa Guyre 6 May
Good added some basil and green onions