These Chicken & Pesto Naan Pizzas are the perfect way to use up leftover rotisserie chicken. Fast, filling, and flavorful!
- 4 pieces naan
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 4 ounces shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of pesto sauce onto the center of each naan bread. Use the back of a spoon to spread it into an even layer, leaving a ½” border around the sauce.
- Arrange an equal amount of shredded chicken onto each naan bread.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of cheese over the chicken.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Dice the tomato. Remove the seeds and discard.
- Top each naan pizza with an equal amount of diced tomato.
- Slice and serve.