- 2 cups masa harina
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 knorr cilantro minicub
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 zucchini (medium, finely diced)
- 4 ounces chorizo sausage (finely chopped)
- 10 boxes frozen whole kernel corn (10 oz. frozen,thawed and drained)
- 8 ounces cooked chicken (shredded, about 2 cups)
- 1 jar ragu old world style tradit pasta sauc
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 ounces queso fresco
- Combine masa harina, water and Knorr® Cilantro MiniCube; set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook corn until golden brown, about 8 minutes; remove corn and set aside.
- Roll masa mixture into 16 balls, then cover with plastic wrap.
- Shape balls into 3-1/2-inch discs, a few at a time. In another skillet, heat a small amount of oil, if desired, and cook discs over medium heat 1 minute on each side. Remove from skillet; cool slightly. With fingers, pinch up edge of sope to make rim. Return to skillet and cook 2 minutes or until dough is firm and cooked through; keep warm. Repeat with remaining dough.
- To serve, top sopas with Sauce mixture, then top with queso fresco. Garnish, if desired, with additional cilantro.
- In same skillet, heat olive oil and cook zucchini until tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in chorizo and cook until browned. Stir in corn and chicken; cook 2 minutes. Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in cilantro; keep warm.