- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 red onion (small, peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 butternut squash (small, peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-in. cubes,, about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup smoked ham (chopped, about 1 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - alfredo
- SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken and onion, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- ADD squash and ham to same skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until squash is almost tender, about 5 minutes. Add water and milk and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender.
- STIR in chicken and onion; let stand 2 minutes. Serve, if desired, with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
|Calories80Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brenda 17 Oct 2018
I enjoyed this recipe very much. I will make it again.
Pati R. 31 Jan 2017
Very tasty, looks bland but tastes good! Will make again. I did use a little more ham closer t 2/3 cup and about a tablespoon of maple syrup on the squash and ham and I covered the pan to make sure the squash was just tender. You couldn't really taste the syrup but the squad was savory and flavorful. Really it was good.