Also delicious with sliced grilled chicken!
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 1 pound Ragu Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets (thawed)
- 12 ounces Ragu® Golden Veggie™Fettuccine Pasta
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches if necessary, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir Sauce and broccoli into same skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
|Calories760Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Bravo 15 Mar 2018
i added mushrooms and i added the pasta in with rhe brocli and chicken along with mushrooms very good! ☺
Kay A. 31 Jul 2016
College kids great receipe easy and we used rotiserary and one time grilled chicken. Fast and filling, ready to study or class. Good warmed up also!
Angelica R. 6 Apr 2016
I love it , it was so delicious! It was very yummy and satisfying everyone definitely enjoyed their dinner
Kassidy G. 10 Jan 2016
Made this for kids and husband, they enjoyed it! Had to add salt to taste since sauce was from a jar but it was yummy!
Jacqueline S. 3 Nov 2015
This was extremely easy to make. I used bacon instead of broccoli and be sure to really slow cook the chicken. I also added some garlic powder to the chicken and a little black pepper. It was delicious and took less than half hour to make from start to finish.