- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 6 slices bacon (chopped)
- 10 ounces baby spinach leaves (1 package)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (or Asiago cheese)
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup pitted olives
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings. Combine cooked bacon with cheese; set aside.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cook chicken in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, turning once, then sprinkling with bacon mixture, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Meanwhile, heat sauce and olives in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add spinach and garlic to same skillet and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Evenly spoon hot Sauce onto serving plates. Top with spinach, then chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional cheese.