Sometimes, all you need is a quick and easy, yet absolutely tasty, wrap or sandwich to get through the day. If you are looking for great recipes for easy lunches during the week, then try this one for a Chicken Wrap. This wrap is hearty, packed with delicious ingredients, and will fill you up. The spices and ingredients in this wrap blend well for a hand held lunch that is out of this world. No more fast food lines or heartburn from unhealthy dishes.
- 28 grams Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 400 grams whipping cream
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- 2 teaspoons spices (Cajun)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 green pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- Prepare the sauce by mixing the ranch dressing with the cream.
- Whisk and refrigerate.
- Cut the chicken into cubes.
- Slice the onions.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
- Add chicken and onions and brown.
- Once browned, add the Cajun spices.
- Mix well. Add salt and pepper.
- Wash and finely chop the pepper and tomatoes.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave.
- Fill the tortillas with chicken, pepper and tomatoes, and top with the sauce.