- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons i can't believ it' not butter! made with olive oil spread
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 cup fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® made with Olive Oil Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 6 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, 30 seconds. Add artichoke hearts and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in cheese.
- Spoon sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice or mashed potatoes and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley and additional grated Parmesan cheese.