- 4 cups oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 avocado (ripe, peeled and pitted)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 2/3 pounds baking potatoes (peeled and cut into thin fries)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix 2 tbsp oil with cayenne and season. Rub over chicken wings then bake for about 45 mins.
- For guacamole, place avocado, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor and blend. Season, add cayenne to taste and set aside.
- For french fries, heat remaining oil to 325°F and fry prepared potatoes for about 5 mins until golden brown. Season and serve with chicken wings and guacamole.