Chicken Wings with KetchupHoje para Jantar
The secret to success when preparing chicken wings is to allow the wings to marinate sufficiently so they are at their flavorful best after cooking; this step also ensures that the meat is moist and tender and not the least bit dry. The marinade here is a combinatin of kethcup, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and herbs. Using an actifry takes the guesswork out of frying the wings, but you could do this in a deep pot as well.
- 1 package chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons pepper (paste)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon herbs (Provencal)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- 2Add the chicken and coat throughly with the marinade. Marinate overnight, or at least 6 hours in advance.
- 3Place the wings in the actifry, and set for 25 minutes.
- 4If you prefer crispier wings, set for an additional 5 minutes.