The secret to success when preparing chicken wings is to allow the wings to marinate sufficiently so they are at their flavorful best after cooking; this step also ensures that the meat is moist and tender and not the least bit dry. The marinade here is a combinatin of kethcup, garlic, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and herbs. Using an actifry takes the guesswork out of frying the wings, but you could do this in a deep pot as well.
- 1 package chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons pepper (paste)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon herbs (Provencal)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Add the chicken and coat throughly with the marinade. Marinate overnight, or at least 6 hours in advance.
- Place the wings in the actifry, and set for 25 minutes.
- If you prefer crispier wings, set for an additional 5 minutes.