Chicken Tikka MasalaLolibox
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 2 tablespoons hot chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1Remove skin from chicken.
- 2Make a marinade with garam masala, chili powder, cumin, turmeric, and yogurt.
- 3Coat the chicken with the marinade and refrigerate.
- 4In a stew pot, heat the olive oil, and brown the chicken with salt and pepper. Remove chicken from the pot.
- 5In the same pot, brown the onion. Add oil as needed.
- 6Add garlic, ginger, and tomato sauce. Cook for 1 minute.
- 7Put the chicken back in the pot.
- 8Cover and simmer slowly, stirring frequently, until the chicken is cooked.
- 9Serve on top of basmati rice.