Chicken Teriyaki with HoneyLolibox
Chicken can be prepared in many different ways to create mouthwatering meals that the whole family will enjoy. If chicken is on the menu tonight, why not try this recipe for Chicken Teriyaki with Honey? This dish combines the savory teriyaki flavors with sweet ingredients and decadent chicken for a dish that is out of this world. Feel free to serve this dish up with your favorite starch and vegetable sides for a complete meal.
- 7 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons ginger (pureed)
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1Combine the teriyaki sauce, honey, and ginger. Brush the chicken with the sauce and pour the rest on top.
- 2Marinate the chicken in the fridge a few hours or preferably overnight. Turn the chicken thighs over occasionally.
- 3Grill the chicken on the barbecue.
- 4Cover with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.