- 1 chicken
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- 50 grams raisins
- 2 tablespoons spices (tajine)
- 2 sweet potatoes
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- dried thyme (to taste)
- bay leaves (to taste)
- Cut the chicken into pieces. Slice the onions.
- Heat a little bit of olive oil in a dutch oven.
- Saute the onions on low heat, then add the chicken pieces.
- Place the onions and the chicken pieces in the tagine, then the raisins. Add 2 tablespoons of the spice mixture.
- Wash, peel, and chop the sweet potatoes and place in tagine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Make a broth with the chicken bones in 1 liter of water. Add thyme and bay leaves to taste.
- Add to the tagine and simmer until chicken is tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.
Spiced Squash TagineTaste
Chicken Tagine With ApricotsLebanese Recipes
Chicken TagineLeite's Culinaria
Chicken Tagine with Apricots and AlmondsThyme For Cooking Blog
Moroccan Butternut Squash, Chickpea and Quinoa TagineCloset Cooking
Pumpkin and Chicken TagineCloset Cooking
Creamy Crockpot Chicken With PastaJust a Pinch
Grilled Chicken Club WrapHellmann's
Greek Chicken - PaleoJessy and Melissa
Apricot Lamb TagineCloset Cooking
Moroccan Kefta TagineThe Spruce
Chicken Tagine with Chickpeas and MintEpicurious
6-Ingredient Orange ChickenSkinny Ms
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
Sweet Bbq Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Moroccan Chicken Tagine with Carrots, Chickpeas, and KaleFeed Me Phoebe
Dijon Baked Chicken ThighsYummly
Cheesy Ranch ChickenOur Table for Seven
Firecracker ChickenMel's Kitchen Cafe
Ossobuco TagineCloset Cooking
Man-Pleasing ChickenWitty in the City
Chicken Tagine With Lemon, Dates And ApricotsCalm Eats
Honey-Mustard Chicken BreastsYummly