Chicken Tagine with Sweet PotatoesLolibox
- 1 chicken
- 2 onions
- olive oil
- 50 grams raisins
- 2 tablespoons spices (tajine)
- 2 sweet potatoes
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- dried thyme (to taste)
- bay leaves (to taste)
- 1Cut the chicken into pieces. Slice the onions.
- 2Heat a little bit of olive oil in a dutch oven.
- 3Saute the onions on low heat, then add the chicken pieces.
- 4Place the onions and the chicken pieces in the tagine, then the raisins. Add 2 tablespoons of the spice mixture.
- 5Wash, peel, and chop the sweet potatoes and place in tagine.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Make a broth with the chicken bones in 1 liter of water. Add thyme and bay leaves to taste.
- 8Add to the tagine and simmer until chicken is tender, about 35 to 40 minutes.