- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 20 ounces diced tomatoes with chilies (mild)
- 2 cups chicken (cooked chopped)
- 1 packet taco seasoning (Old El Paso Chicken)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 cups shredded cheddar (and mozzarella mixed)
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kim 26 Aug
It turned out great.I added spinach to it.
amber 16 Aug
It was so yummy! Wouldnt change a thing.
Wilkison 13 Jul
We all liked this dish
Bridgette Meyer 24 Feb
Hubby loved it...kids liked it.
Raelyn Sexton 24 Sep 2017
Awesome! Didn't add the taco seasoning, it was fine without it
Al 18 Sep 2017
It turned out perfectly and was so good! Will definitely be making this again! 😊
Gabby 10 Sep 2017
Was pretty good. Leftovers got eaten the next day! Taco seasoning was a bit of a weird addition though, might just not add that next time
Cory C. 21 Jul 2017
Really good! My husband said next time add more cheese.
Tad Hill 17 Jul 2017
Everyone enjoyed it including hubby who is not a fan of pasta the only things I changed was I used fajita seasoning instead of taco and added extra cheese
Leigh Latham 18 Jun 2017
Very good and easy to make. Kid approved. We fed 6 people and had leftovers for two more.
Kyle C. 14 Sep 2016
Great, reheats great too. I added chopped black olives before baking and green onions to garnish it when eating
Nicole C. 4 Sep 2016
Amazing I love it so much everybody wanted seconds and will be making this dish again for other people