- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion (medium, sliced)
- 2 pounds carrots (peeled)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning (Old Bay)
- 3 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds potatoes (quartered or halved, use red skin if you can)
- 1 cup milk
Olivia T. a month ago
Pretty good for a basic stew. Somewhat bland; I would go heavier on the seasonings.
Greg Lovell 3 months ago
Very good and hearty, easy to make. I used about 1 & 2/3 bags of matchstick carrots to save some prep work. I also used a little less than 2 packages of chicken breasts (cutting them up with the kitchen scissors and tongs after done cooking was a great idea). It did turn out a little bland, so next time I’d add more onion, a little more fresh parsley, minced garlic, salt, and some additional seasonings like garlic and herb. Maybe top with some cheese? Red pepper flakes? I might add more milk with some nutritional yeast as well. Served topped w oyster crackers and organic garlic naan bread I buttered and toasted in the oven.
Nigel 4 months ago
It was absolutely delicious