- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 red onion (medium, cut into bite-size chunks)
- 1 green bell pepper (medium, cut into bite-size chunks)
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, lemon juice, oregano and garlic. Refrigerate 1/3 cup mixture.
- On skewers, alternately thread chicken and vegetables. Brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil kabobs, turning once, 10 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated mixture.