Summertime is BBQ time and that means every food group is put onto a stick and charred over an open flame, or on the grill, for that seasonally distinctive smoky taste. Chicken skewers are clean, perfect, and easy to whip up. Tangy balsamic vinegar and salty soy sauce with a touch of spicy garlic make a strong marinade for the chicken breasts. The second, and best, step is a creamy thick sweet coconut marinade with spicy curry and earthy thyme. Once your chicken is thoroughly soaked, let them grill away.
- chicken breasts
- balsamic vinegar
- soy sauce
- garlic powder
- herb mix (Provencal)
- flavoring (coconut)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- thyme (to taste)
- 1Marinade 1:
- 2Cut the chicken breasts into pieces.
- 3Make a marinade with the balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and herbs.
- 4Coat the chicken with the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Marinade 2:
- 6Cut the chicken breasts into pieces.
- 7Make a marinade with coconut extract, curry, and milk.
- 8Season with salt, pepper, and thyme.
- 9Coat the chicken with the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 10Place the chicken on skewers and grill.