- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 peaches (halved and pitted)
- 16 ounces mixed salad greens
- 1 avocado (large, pitted, peeled and sliced)
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- 1 shallot (finely chopped)
- Whisk olive oil, lime juice and a good pinch of salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 mins to marinate, turning occasionally.
- Combine onion and red wine vinegar in a small bowl and toss well. Let stand for 20 mins.
- For the dressing, combine sherry vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Gradually whisk in extra-virgin olive oil. Stir in the green onions and shallot.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Grill chicken for 5-7 mins each side until cooked through. Let stand, loosely covered with foil, for 5 mins. Grill peaches for about 2 mins each side.
- Slice chicken diagonally. Toss the mixed salad with 1/2 the dressing in a large bowl. Place on a serving platter. Drain the onion. Arrange chicken, peaches, onion and avocado on top of mixed salad. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
|Calories390Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.