Everybody loves a good chicken salad sandwich which is great to enjoy in any occasions. Add in some fresh veggies and anmum plain powdered milk to make your chicken salad even more creamier and healthier.
- 95g chicken breast fillet, grilled or boiled
- 60g mayonnaise
- 60g plain yogurt
- 18.75g Anmum plain
- 2g salt
- 1g pepper
- 5g celery, chopped
- 40g pineapple tidbits
- 20g Lettuce leaves
- 4 pcs. whole wheat bread slices (35g each)
- Cut chicken into cubes. In a bowl, combine chicken, mayonnaise, yogurt, milk powder, salt & pepper and sugar.
- Add chopped celery & pineapple. Toss until evenly coated.
- Assemble sandwich starting with toasted bread, lettuce, chicken salad and another bread.
- Serve immediately.