It’s comfort food season, so invite this Chicken Quinoa Broccoli Casserole to the dinner table and set it next to your favorite flavor of Gold Peak Tea.
- 2 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups water (divided)
- 1 cup quinoa (uncooked, rinsed)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups broccoli florets (fresh)
- bacon (optional)
Avery 17 May 2018
I would not make again. Not very flavorful. Just ok.
Paul Belk 1 Nov 2017
It is amazing at really how simple this dish was to make. Even my daughter who professed that she does not like quinoa and made a sandwich came back and had a plate liked it
Rachelle G. 15 Jul 2017
Seriously? This is SO good. It's filling, healthy, and very easy to throw together. Quinoa is filling, I used fresh broccoli so it would be less mushy, and thoroughly enjoyed eating this for dinner. New go-to instead of chicken and rice.
Wilson 31 May 2017
Taste great First time eating quinoa