Meatballs are perfect for appetizers, main dishes or added to your favorite pasta dishes for a hearty and healthy dinner. This recipe for Chicken Pistachio Meatballs creates a flavorful and rich dish that is out of this world. These meatballs can be whipped up and served any way you want. They are easy and packed with palate pleasing flavors. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy these decadent meatballs as much as we do.
- 375 grams chicken
- 1 slice sandwich bread (toasted pistachio, crumbled)
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- olive oil
- Grind the chicken.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, bread, egg, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- Use a spoon to form small chicken meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet and fry the meatballs on all sides until golden.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towels to absorb excess grease.