- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 lb., 750 g total)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts (rinsed, drained and quartered)
- 1 cup dry white wine (8 fl. oz./250 ml)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth (4 fl. oz./125 ml)
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons capers (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley (chopped)
|Calories260Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
andrea lobb 3 months ago
Really good , served with steamed green beans
Brandon 4 months ago
Tasty reward for such easy prep.
Josie S. 5 months ago
It was really good! I would make it again.
Ruth J. 5 months ago
Great. Very tasty. Perfect for company
Judi Fergus 7 months ago
Really great! Not a dish to make ahead, but absolutely delicious!
Catherine Foley a year ago
Excellent. Very easy to make and so tasty!
Lyn L. a year ago
This was a bit labor intense, but definitely worth the effort. Very yummy. A do over for sure.
MJ a year ago
This was delicious. I used a Riesling wine. Next time I will add mushrooms and a little more garlic and add spinach at the end.
Rhubarbarina G. a year ago
So delicious and not difficult. I will add this to my repertoire of favorite dishes.
Theresa Nossett 2 years ago
Loved this. I actually used Moscato wine which gave it a little sweet taste.
Nky A. 2 years ago
It was okay, another standard chicken piccata recipe. Definitely quick and easy to make on a weeknight after work, so that's a plus.
Brandee E. 2 years ago
Turned out really well. I would also recommend using glueten free flour and doubling the sauce. Also use an unoaked Chardonnay like Joel gott's Chardonnay unoaked.
D Ellis 2 years ago
So good. Next time I'll double the amount of sauce.
Jade Dierks 2 years ago
Perfect. I made this recipe for dinner with friends and it was a huge hit. Addition of artichokes to the classic recipe is genius.
Danielle T. 3 years ago
Very good! It's easy to make and delicious!!! I recommend it to anyone to try. I used gluten free flour and it was good!!
Ivy A. 3 years ago
Perfect! My fiancé loved it and I ate it for 3 days straight with garlic Parmesan mashed potatoes and Italian style peas