- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 1/2 pound total)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (or dry white wine)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup capers (brined)
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley (fresh)
PER SERVING *
|Calories300Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Casandra 12 Aug
Delicious. Very good recipe.
Patsy 12 Jun
Very easy to prepare and great for a weeknight meal. Overall, family enjoyed and can’t beat that it was ready in under 30 minutes.
Jacqueline 9 Apr
Would definitely make this again So easy and quick
Amber G. 12 Mar
We love this dish we usually serve it over pasta or rice and it turns out great every time!
Michelle S. 3 Mar
Super easy to make. Doubled the sauce though b/c its tasty. Very easy and I will def make again. Especially since my son was so eager to eat when he walked in and smelled it!
Brittany Hoffpauir 19 Jan 2017
Love this. I did 1/2c white wine and 3/4c chicken broth and added extra lemon juice and capers. Put chicken in the oven set to 200 to keep them warm while finishing the dish.
Tara S. 29 Jul 2015
This is my boyfriend's favorite meal, so I had to get it "right" since he eats it regularly at restaurants. This recipe helped me hit it out of the park! The best part is that it also worked with a firm/flaky white fish (since I don't eat chicken and needed an alternative protein). Follow the directions and you will have a winner!!!