- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts (halved crosswise)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- all purpose flour (for dredging)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup capers (drained, rinsed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
|Calories330Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sam esposito 5 days ago
Very good and easy to make
Elizabeth 6 months ago
Everyone who came to dinner enjoyed it. I cooked 11 servings for 5 people and there were no leftovers at all. I substituted chicken tenderloins for the requested. It was served over spaghetti squash with sauteed mushrooms ans lemon-ginger asparagus. Not a bite left for my lunch today. so very disappointing.
Maria C. 8 months ago
we enjoyed. my husband love this food.
Michelle Rudoll a year ago
It was wonderful. I love chicken picatta.
Jill a year ago
I wasn’t impressed with this recipe. All I could taste was lemon.
Sherry a year ago
I love this recipe. Made it exactly as written.
Denuwara a year ago
I replaced the Capers for about 1/2 Cup if White Onion. The meal was very good, but very strong in the lemon. I suggest using honey to tone is down if you plan to make it in the future.
Witt a year ago
This an awesome recipe, turned out perfectly.
Duyen a year ago
100/100 this recipe is DELICIOUS and so easy to make! Instead of capers, I used white onion and added a touch of honey to balance the lemon taste! Overall, will make again!!