- 1/4 green cabbage (small)
- 1/2 red pepper (large, cored and seeded)
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies (small, cored and seeded)
- 1/4 white onion (small, peeled)
- 1 green onions
- 1 large carrots (ends removed and peeled)
- 5 baby portobello mushrooms (stemmed)
- 1 1/4 cups rotisserie chicken breast (shredded)
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger (fresh)
- 3 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 50 wonton wrappers
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Place the multipurpose blade in the work bowl of KitchenAid® ProLine® 16 cup Food Processor and push to lock.
- Add in the cabbage through the mushrooms and process for 30-45 seconds until very finely chopped.
- Add in the shredded chicken and pulse 20 times or until pieces are about the size of a pea.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add in sesame oil and ginger and cook 30 seconds. Spoon the chicken vegetable mixture into the pan and add in the soy sauce, salt, peanuts, and Mu Shu sauce. Sauté for 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare wonton wrappers for filling on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper by setting them next to each other (you can fit about 18 on one baking sheet, 3 rows of 6).
- Place 2-1/2 teaspoons of filling into the center of each wonton wrapper. Fold one corner of the wrapper over to meet the other corner to make a triangle. Fold the right and left sides of the triangle in towards the center to seal. Repeat until all wontons are filled and folded.
- Brush each wonton with egg wash and sprinkle with a small pinch of sesame seeds. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until wontons are golden brown and crisped. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- Tip: To make the wontons vegetarian, replace the chicken with 1-1/2 cups stemmed baby portobellos in the same step.
Basic low sodium Red SalsaJust a Pinch
5-Minute Black Bean DipCookin' Canuck
Parmesan Crusted ChickenHellmann's
Low Sodium Pickled JalapeñosSoFabFood
Healthy Brownie Batter DipLively Table
Asian Chicken Wonton CupsEmily Bites
Chicken And Shrimp WontonsGinger And Scotch
Chicken Teriyaki WontonsKitchenAid
Honey Garlic Chicken WingsThe Spruce
Asian Chicken WingsCarrie's Experimental Kitchen
Low Sodium GuacamoleSoFabFood
Italian Rice BallsEasy Italian Recipes
Chicken Wonton SoupCulinary Ginger
Buffalo Chicken Wonton CupsRecipe Girl
Chicken Parmesan Wonton "Cupcakes"Emily Bites
Gluten Free Chicken Satay with Thai Almond Sauce | Grilled Summer AppetizersAbbey's Kitchen
Fried or Baked Chicken WontonsThat Recipe
Wonton SoupMartha Stewart
Chicken Wonton SoupNINE Recipes
Chicken Pad Thai WontonsSuburban Soapbox
Chicken Wontons with SpinachAsianSupper