Pasta is a perfect dish any day of the week. This Chicken Parmesan with Pasta recipe serves one and takes 40 minutes to prepare. Ingredients include spaghetti, chopped parsley, grated garlic clove, lime, olive oil, spinach leaves, grated parmesan cheese, egg, salt, ground black pepper, and boneless skinless chicken breast. If you want a decadent dish that will make you feel like a five-star cook, try this entrée.
- 100 grams spaghetti
- 1/3 cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 spinach leaves (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 eggs
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 chicken breasts (half, skinless, deboned, and flattened)
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain and cool with chilled water.
- Mix the rest of the pasta ingredients in a salad bowl and add the pasta.
- In a bowl, slightly beat the egg and season with salt and pepper to taste. On another plate, add the Parmesan cheese. Cover the chicken with egg and then with cheese.
- Heat a skillet and add the olive oil. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the stove and place on absorbent paper to remove the excess oil. Cut into strips.
- To plate, add the pasta and the chicken on top. Serve.