- 2 cups boneless skinless chicken breast (cooked, diced small or shredded)
- 3/4 cup pasta sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 16 wonton wrappers (typically found in the produce section)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded 2%)
- 1/2 ounce seasoned croutons (crushed, I just smushed mine by hand until I had some crumbs and some chunks)
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Casey 1 Nov
Turned out okay. They weren't too hard to cook. I feel like it could have used more sauce for a bit more flavor. Overall the kids and I liked them.
Brent Kane 26 Oct
Easy to make. It was tastier when I made it with puff pastry instead of wonton wrappers but we also liked it with the wonton wrappers.
Becky Z. 11 Feb
Turned out great. Made for a potluck, and was a real crowd-pleaser.
Lisa Doppenberg 12 Sep 2017
Very good, I'd make it again
Kimberly Leite 12 Jun 2017
They were really good but I used can chicken and wished I hadn't it wasn't horrible but non canned would have been better also I think less chicken more sauce would of added more flavor. But all and all pretty good. I will make it again.
MW 14 Feb 2017
I didn't layer wonton wrappers and I forgot the croutons on top, but these were still scrumptious! We'll definitely enjoy these again and again.
Cristy B. 23 Jul 2015
I made these today with the kids. I added some extra veg. They turned out very well. Dinner was very delightful.
Amanda R. 22 Jul 2015
Great recipe!! I did NOT add the top wonton -- instead just stacked in the chicken (I used Tyson Grilled & Ready® Pulled Chicken Breast), cheese, and topped off with the parm/crouton mixture. Sooo good!!