- 12 ounces DeLallo Penne Ziti (or any pasta shape)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded, about 2 small chicken breasts)
- 25 ounces tomato basil sauce (DeLallo Pomodoro Fresco, pasta sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (I used 2% low fat)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (freshly-)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (packed, roughly chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories390Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brittany S 5 days ago
It came out pretty good. I baked it in a 9x13 pan. I tried splitting the pasta mixture in half. However if I did, it wouldnt have covered the whole pan. I filled the pan with the whole mixture then added all of the cheeses and basil on top. It still ended up looking like the picture. I reduced the cook time to 15 minutes per a reccomendation of a different review here. The pasta turned out great. Personally I would add a little more sauce. I like my pasta a little more covered. I would make this again.
dafrogface 4 Jul
easy to make, tastes great. my whole family approves even the cat!
Kristin 28 Jun
Pretty good, the kids loved it.
Kayla 19 Jun
delicious. i added artichoke hearts. it would be good with peppercinis too.
Ben B. 11 Jun
I cooked the chicken myself with some onions and ground. dried garlic, removed the chicken, and made the tomato basil sauce with the obtained chicken broth... I followed up the rest of the instructions but let it only 15 minutes in the oven. It went out very well, I enjoyed the meal 😋, even if I didn't manage to get some parmesan with it.
Sherry 30 May
Good. Top noodles got a little dry. Maybe cook 5 min less (15 min). The basil added a nice, sweet flavor.
Glasgow 29 May
It was really good my family loved it
Tracy 28 May
Good, I didn’t totally follow the recipe but the dish was quick and easy and very tasteful
Frank - 25 May
Quick and easy to make after work for the family. Great taste as well. First recipe I've tried from Yummly. Will make again.