- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mccormick perfect pinch italian seasoning
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (thin-sliced)
- 3 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning on plate. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with bread crumb mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook 1/2 of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Transfer chicken to foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding remaining 1 tablespoon oil if necessary. Spoon sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Serve with cooked spaghetti, if desired.