- 4 chicken breast halves (skinless boneless)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup bread crumbs (Italian Seasoning)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 4 tablespoons oil (or as needed)
- 24 ounces marinara sauce (homemade or jarred)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
|Calories680Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Janet 2 hours ago
Awesome. Made it with the suggested brussel sprouts
Meghan P. A day ago
Delicious! Thanks for sharing!
Christopher Reif 2 days ago
holly cow did this come out good!
David Miller 6 days ago
Turned out amazing!! So easy to make and everyone loved it. Will definitely be making this again.
Alyssa 20 days ago
Great! Better than any restaurant chicken parm I’ve had
Megan Thomas 21 days ago
Excellent dish. Really liked how simple it was to make as well.
Timothy Mcdaniel 22 days ago
awesome, would make it again
Briana Heard 24 days ago
great! will eat again!
Mason Grubbs 26 days ago
this was great, and easy to make.
Davene B. 27 days ago
Delicious! Definitely would make this again
Betty Picciuolo 28 days ago
Sadly I did not have Planko and just used breadcrumbs as the base with the eggs and flour. I have a son who does not like tomato sauce so I cooked two separate pieces of chicken for him using the same recipe except for the tomato sauce and the cheese. The recipe was super easy, I also did cut the large chicken breasts in half, and did not pound them down.