- 3/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz. ea., cut into nuggets)
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside. Evenly coat chicken with sauce, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved sauce.
- Preheat oven to 375°.