We love this snack! This Chicken Nuggets recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Chicken Nuggets for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Chicken Nuggets recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- 400 grams chicken breasts
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- 1 egg whites
- ground black pepper
- 150 grams flour
- 150 grams bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In the mixer, mix the chicken (cut into small pieces), cream, and egg white.
- Salt and pepper.
- Roll out about a 25 centimeter plastic wrap on your work surface. Place about 2-3 tablespoons of stuffing next to each other to form a blob about 3 centimeters in diameter.
- Roll it (tightly) in plastic wrap, and tie the ends with freezer strings.
- Heat some water in a large saucepan.
- Place the sausages in a bamboo basket, and steam cook for 25 to 30 minutes.
- The sausages are cooked when they have a more compact texture.
- Allow to cool slightly before unwrapping the sausages.
- Cut into 1 centimeter thick slices.
- Place flour, bread crumbs, and eggs (whisked, with olive oil and salt) into separate bowls. Roll each nugget in flour, then in egg, and then in breadcrumbs.
- Heat some oil in a large frying pan, and fry the nuggets in small batches until they are golden brown.
PER SERVING *
|Calories100Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.