- 2 cups egg noodles (uncooked)
- 2 cups chicken (cooked, shredded)
- 10 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 10 ounces frozen corn
- 1 cup milk
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning (optional)
|Calories330Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Geri B. a month ago
it was just meh. family didn't care for it in spite of additional seasonings added.
James Blount 4 months ago
Incredibly bland and lacking in any real flavor. Not bad but definitely not good.
Holly Coss 5 months ago
Ehh I’ve had better . Not one of my favorites . I didn’t like the cream of chicken mixed with the cream of mushroom .
Cydney Watkins 6 months ago
First had this when I was visiting my mother in law over the holidays. I loved how easy it is to make! Definitely adding this to my repertoire
Chriz 7 months ago
Perfect for a cold winter day!
Maximus Demlow 8 months ago
really good and easy
janine a year ago
Delicious! I tweaked the recipe a little to accommodate my boys’ tastes
Nay a year ago
It was so yummy and easy!!!
Renee Wojo a year ago
This is a very good recipe I used half bag of a 16 oz egg noodle bag and a roasted chicken from my grocery. Family loved it
Samantha H. a year ago
Good stuff. Easy to make. I Recommend doing the chicken up ahead of time.