- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, sliced)
- 8 ounces green beans (halved, blanched and cooled)
- 8 ounces new potatoes (quartered, cooked and cooled)
- 1/4 red onion (small, thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup oil cured olives (or sliced nicoise)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with Italian Dressing in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons; set aside.
- Arrange greens on large serving platter, then top with chicken, green beans, potatoes, onion, tomatoes and eggs. Just before serving, toss with dressing.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with reserved mayonnaise mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Cool, then cut into cubes.