These chicken meatballs sliders are perfect for entertaining!
Add All to Shopping List
Add to Meal Planner
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a blender or food processor and blend until pureed. Add oil slowly in a stream until fully combined. Set aside.
- Chicken Meatballs: Heat spinach on a microwave-safe plate for one minute; set aside to cool. Transfer to double layer of paper towels; fold over and squeeze excess moisture from spinach.
- Combine spinach, onions, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt and peppers in blender or food processor and process until finely minced. Transfer mixture into a mixing bowl with ground chicken and bread crumbs; stir until well combined. Form into 12 golf ball-sized meatballs. Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Arrange meatballs in skillet and cook for 6 to 8 minutes turning meatballs until browned and cooked through.
- Spread pesto onto both halves of each slider rolls, add desired toppings and one meatball per roll. Serve immediately.
- Recipe Tip: Slightly flatten each meatball for quicker cooking and easier eating!