This Chicken Meatball Sandwich recipe is a great alternative to the traditional all-meat Meatball sandwhich. This Chicken Meatball Sandwich is great for you and still gives you the flavor you desire from a Meatball sandwich. Let us know how it goes cooking this Chicken Meatball Sandwich in the comments below. We love to read your thoughts. You can also give this Chicken Meatball Sandwich recipe a star rating for others to watch for.
- 3 1/2 chicken breasts (skinned, boneless)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (ground)
- 2 zucchini (sliced)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced in rings)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- caesar salad dressing (as desired)
- 3 baguettes (small)
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Shred the chicken breasts using a food processor.
- Mix the chicken breasts with the paprika, garlic, parsley, and egg yolk in a medium bowl.
- Mix the zucchini, green bell pepper, red onion, and olive oil in a cooking tray.
- Grease a skillet with cooking spray and heat it on high.
- Form meatballs with the chicken breast mix and place them on the skillet. Let them cook until golden-brown and then place them on the cooking tray where the vegetables are.
- Place the cooking tray in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, cut open the baguettes, remove the crust, place the vegetables, meatballs, and dressing in them, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.