- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon mccormick basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon marjoram leaves (McCormick®)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Onion Powder
- Mix flour, garlic salt and pepper in shallow dish. Coat chicken with flour mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Remove from skillet; keep warm. If needed, add additional 1 tablespoon oil to skillet. Brown remaining chicken.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 3 minutes. Stir in wine, broth and spices. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring to loosen browned bits. Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.