- 1 1/4 pounds chicken cutlets (pounded until 1⁄4" thick, about 8)
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup flour
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons shallots (minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup marsala wine
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (finely, for garnish, optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories420Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat260|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
xprezeu . 29 days ago
Yum ! Pretty easy clean up too 😎
Jessica C. 25 Jul
Super easy & delicious! I triple the liquid to make it juicier and put over rice, pasta or egg noodles!
Diana F. 29 Jan
The family enjoyed it. Note: Added more garlic, broth and marsela wine.
Jannette L. 10 Nov 2017
Delicious! A new family favorite
Winston Pendleton P. 27 Jul 2017
Best Chicken Marsala ever
Lisa Lynn H. 8 Sep 2016
It was better than Olive Garden was. It was easy to make I couldn't believe it. My husband loved it to
Quintin W. 30 Jun 2016
Great, quick and easy dish that you can serve over pasta, rice , or mashed potatoes. Especially good for nights where you don't have to much time.
Christine L. 29 May 2016
It was excellent! first time, I followed the directions to the T, second time I added garlic salt to flour, quadrupled the minced garlic, broth and wine for more flavorful extra sauce and it turned out amazing!!!
hi h. 26 May 2016
It was GREAT!! I thought it would be for 2 nights but we devoured it at one dinner! And I had all the ingredients, which shortened the already minimal, preparation time, which was so quick to begin with. I used chicken tenders and barely flattened them. Thanks!