Chicken Marinated in Soy Sauce with Rice and OnionMADELEINE COCINA
This recipe for Chicken Marinated in Soy Sauce with Rice and Onion is a delectable dish for a Sunday family dinner. Ingredients for the rice include a rice of your choice, finely chopped coriander, olive oil, serrano chili pepper, soy sauce mixed with lemon juice, and onions. The boneless skinless chicken breasts should be marinated in finely chopped garlic cloves, finely chopped coriander, soy sauce, olive oil, and pepper to taste.
- 3/4 cup rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, and cut into cubes)
- 3 Tbsp. coriander (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 chili peppers (serrano)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (total, and lemon juice, mixed together)
- 1 1/2 onions (large, chopped into thick portions)
- 2 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup coriander (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- pepper (to taste)
- Mix marinade in a bowl and add chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit while you prepare the rest of the recipe.
- Soak the rice in hot water for 10 minutes, strain, run over cold water and set aside for later.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a pot on the stove and pour the rice in. When the rice begins to change color, add the 1 1/2 cups water, lower the heat, and cover the pot until the rice is completely cooked.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories350Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes