- 4 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 ounces mushrooms (pieces, drained)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup pimientos (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, soup, mushrooms and chicken in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cracker crumbs. Stir in macaroni. Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then evenly top with cracker crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Preheat oven to 375°.