- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1 shallot (small, diced)
- 4 large carrots (peeled and diced)
- 2 celery stalks (thinly sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (kosher)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (shredded or cubed)
- 4 ounces fresh spinach (chopped)
- 16 ounces gnocchi (packaged or refrigerated)
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jody Long 13 hours ago
Was a very yummy soup!! Def. make it again
Rebecca Hoen 13 days ago
itvwas perfect and filling, great for a cold rainy night
Jenny 20 days ago
I thought it was filling, but lacked zest and flavor.
Danni 23 days ago
Loved it. Perfect for those cold nights. Will definitely make again.
Yummly 27 days ago
Another delicious soup. One of my favorites.
Julia Gorham 15 Oct
Amazing. I added a dash of cayanne and fresh ground black pepper at the end.
Maryann Sorrentino 15 Oct
it was awesome out was yummy didn't change a thing but in my own bowl I put a little park cheese 🤤😋😌
Elizabeth Sullivan 12 Oct
Delicious!! Will make again.
Rebeca G. 3 Oct
very yummy!! and i will make it again.
Tanya Ann 26 Jul
It was Absolutely amazing. Will make it again
Gabz 18 Jul
its very yummy and easy to follow
frank hogan 3 Jul
very good though i would add more flour or maybe some cream to make the broth a little heavier than watery.
sandra s. 3 Jun
awesome. i loved it!!
Garcia 28 May
Turned out great, love it!
Denise Kungl 27 May
Was absolutely beautiful easy and quick will definitely be making this again
Hello D 24 May
Wish there was more flavor
Christyne W. 19 Apr
it was delicious, used home made chicken stock, and added some fresh cheesy goodness on top...
Manning 9 Mar
I though all the flavors were great and it was perfect for a cold day. I used tortellini instead of gnocchi since I don’t have gnocchi and it was still good.