Remove All from Shopping List
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add in the stock cubes, stirring until dissolved. Add in the basmati rice and carrots. Stir and bring back to the boil, cover and simmer until the rice is cooked as per packet instructions, adding peas for last 5 minutes.
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat the Flora Cuisine. Add in the onion, garlic, honey, chilli and ginger and fry, stirring, until the onion has caramelised.
- Add chicken, red pepper and soy sauce to the onion mixture. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked and add balsamic vinegar.
- Drain the rice and add to chicken, mixing together thoroughly.
|Calories440Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Aizah 23 days ago
It was absolutely delicious 😋 My mother added a little more ingredients in it but I don’t know what difference it makes. I love it! 🥳😀 I’m only a 12 year old and with a bit of help it is the easiest dish to make by yourself. I definitely recommend it.
Richard Bowden 7 months ago
put some 5 spice in as well
Steph C. 10 months ago
Really nice if you are a bit more liberal with the honey, ginger, soy sauce and chilli! otherwise doesnt quite have enough flavour.
Aimee C. a year ago
Be prepared... this recipe makes a ton of food! I omitted the onion and red pepper as I didn't have any on hand. We didn't miss it, though. The hubby and kids enjoyed it, so I consider it a success!
Amanda Worthington 2 years ago
This was quite tasty, but it didn't wow me. My 9 year old liked it.
Chrissy Huffman 2 years ago
Quick easy and child friendly 👍