- 2 tablespoons Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1 onion (medium, cut into julienne strips)
- 2 red bell peppers (green OR, cut into julienne strips)
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Garlic Salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Cumin
- 8 tortillas (6 to 8-inch, warmed)
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken, onion, and pepper; stir fry until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are crisp and tender, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in oregano, garlic salt, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Fill warm tortillas with chicken mixture. If desired, garnish with sour cream, avocado, cilantro, and lime wedges.