You are commissioned with preparing the perfect Sunday dinner main entrée, yet you are going to be short on time. How do you proceed? Try this easy and quick Chicken Enfrijoladas recipe, which is ready in 30 minutes. Try mozzarella, cheddar or Monte…
ey jack. How can you deny yourself the decadence of this cheesy and hearty dish? Make sure to pick up the ingredience the next time you go shopping.
- 190 grams cream cheese
- 1 inch broth
- 2 cups black beans
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 24 corn tortillas
- vegetable oil
- 2 cups chicken (cooked and shredded, or shredded cheese, may use mozzarella cheese, mild cheddar cheese, or Monterey jack cheese)
- Combine the cream cheese, beans, chicken broth, onion, and salt in a blender.
- Pour a small amount of oil into a very hot skillet and place the tortillas, three at a time, into the oil. Leave them in the oil for about 10 seconds and then flip them, leaving them for another 10 seconds before removing from the heat and placing them onto a paper towel. They should be soft and seasoned on each side but not hard.
- Place some chicken or cheese onto each tortilla, forming them into tacos and placing them into a deep dish, such as a casserole dish.
- Pour the bean salsa onto the tacos.
- Serve with lettuce, sour cream (mixed with a small amount of milk for runny consistency) and cheese to taste.
|Calories500Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.