- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cups red enchilada sauce (homemade or store-bought, divided)
- 10 ounces corn tortilla chips
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (freshly-grated)
- 1 avocado (peeled, pitted and diced, and tossed with a tablespoon of lime juice, if you’d like to prevent browning)
- 1/2 cup black beans (rinsed and drained, about half of a 15-ounce can)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion (about a quarter of a medium red onion)
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn (drained , about half of a 15-ounce can)
- 1 jalapeno (small, stemmed, seeded and diced)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- sour cream (optional:)
|Calories460Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat240|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tabithia Guerrero 24 Jul 2018
my super picky 5 years old love this.
Krysta Schellinger 27 Jun 2018
Great. Simple fast and easy
Caleb 14 Jun 2018
Pretty good, a little longer than 20 minutes if you shred the chicken yourself and actually dice the ingredients. Tasted very delicious!
Dominique 22 May 2018
Delicious! The whole gang loved it!
Laoise 17 May 2018
Very good and easy to make! I added more corn and didn’t add cilantro.
Mary 13 May 2018
great nacho recipe. I only used 3/4 cup of enchilada sauce mixed with chicken. I did not add the remainder of the sauce. followed rest of recipe though 😊 . Results were great, hit with the whole family.
Brittany 3 May 2018
chips were super soggy and the chicken mixture was thick with soggy chips. if make again, will make chips seperate. mixture was good by itself tho
Katelyn 20 Jul 2017
Added lime juice and refried beans - was great!