If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Chicken Drumsticks Marinated with Louisiana Barbecue Spice Flowers, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Chicken Drumsticks Marinated with Louisiana Barbecue Spice Flowers is sweet, savory and decadent. The Chicken Drumsticks Marinated with Louisiana Barbecue Spice Flowers are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons spice (Louisiana Barbecue, Flowers)
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- In a bowl, mix the olive oil, water, lemon juice, and spices.
- Generously brush the chicken drumsticks with the marinade.
- Set aside in the fridge for at least a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Grill drumsticks on the barbecue. Serve immediately.