Chicken Cutlets with Yogurt Curry SauceLolibox
Curry is a creative way to add some flavor to a dish. This recipe for Chicken Cutlets with Yogurt Curry Sauce is rich and decadent. The curry and yogurt blend together for a tantalizing taste that is out of this world. Serve this sensational entree up with your favorite starch and vegetable side dishes for a complete meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dinner as much as we do.
- 1 plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 chicken breasts
- olive oil
- 1In a bowl, mix yogurt and curry.
- 2Add salt and pepper.
- 3Brush the chicken with this mixture.
- 4Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 5Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan.
- 6Add the chicken and fry until cooked thoroughly and golden brown.