Chicken Cutlets with Sun-Dried TomatoesLolibox
Take a trip to the Mediterranean with this juicy chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomatoes. Lightly pound the thin cut chicken breasts to make it easier to wrap. Sun Dried tomatoes are sweeter and less acidic than ripe tomatoes, which marries well with the salty parmesan cheese and biter parsley. The balance of flavors in this dish is something to be experienced. Wrap the breasts and secure with a toothpick for a healthy and light lunch.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (butterflied)
- dried parsley (to taste)
- sun-dried tomatoes
- cheese (singles for children)
- parmesan cheese
- grated Gruyère cheese
- 1Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and parsley to taste
- 2Top chicken cutlets with cheese and sun dried tomatoes.
- 3Fold and secure with a toothpick.
- 4Cook in a frying pan with olive oil until well browned.